one-day in-service workshops
Building a Positive Climate and Culture
Book your workshop: 800-711-2670
It’s your job to protect your students from bullying. Are you doing enough?
Learn to create a culture of kindness in which bullying becomes unacceptable to students.
Our workshops walk your team through strategies for identifying problems and implementing solutions that get students and parents involved.
Topics can be customized. They typically include:
- Correctly defining and identifying bullying incidents and behavior
- Components of a comprehensive anti-bullying program
- Establishing classroom conduct guidelines and consequences
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities of students, staff, parents and the community
- Explaining existing practices and policies (state laws, district policies, etc.)
- Creating a culture of kindness in which bullying is not tolerated
Duration: 3-8 hours
Membership discount: Annual dues are half-price for schools or organizations each year they book an in-service workshop.
Materials: Handouts for all participants
Book it! Email us or call 800-711-2670.
Learn about all the in-service workshops we offer »
Become a CC! member today »
Print our professional development brochure and share with your colleagues.
Attend a Character Development Seminar and learn to create and sustain a schoolwide character development program.
Learn more » See schedule »