Academic Domain: Self-Directed
Students demonstrate responsibility for their learning by becoming autonomous and resourceful learners who start and complete their school work without the need for direct supervision or external pressure.
I will be a better student if I act on the following beliefs:
- I am accountable to do what I need to do and learn what I need to learn to graduate; boredom and difficulty are challenges, not excuses.
- I will be happier and more successful if I take charge of my life and rely on myself rather than others to do what needs to be done.
- I can turn my ideas into realities.
- Be able to apply an understanding of the relationship between success in school and becoming what they want to be.
- Complete a project based upon a topic of interest to you.