18 Feb Who are the non-bullies and non-bullied?
It is the ideal that all programs aim to produce: kids who don’t bully other kids and have the personality and character traits that discourage and resist bullying. These are some of the characteristics of those students:
- They don’t adamantly insist on their own way.
- They are flexible, entertain other agendas, and don’t have control issues.
- They are willing to compromise.
- They are able to apologize readily, easily, and naturally.
- They are able to share and offer to share.
- They have healthy self-esteem.
- They have a positive attitude and sense of humor, with the ability to laugh at themselves and to make others feel at ease around them.