Character Development Seminars
Learn the latest strategies for today’s issues.
After decades of changing the lives of millions of students, CHARACTER COUNTS! has developed a comprehensive new approach to student development by taking a cross-curricular look at how to better impact life choices. The result is an integrated, values-based system that provides measurable improvement in behavior and decision-making. Our program covers all three domains of student development through our Model Standards.
- Academic – instilling educational values, beliefs, and attitudes; developing learning-related character traits and cognitive skills.
- Social/Emotional – instilling self-awareness and self-management skills, interpersonal skills, and positive life skills and character traits.
- Character – instilling or strengthening core ethical values and moral character traits.
Participants will learn techniques for integrating values into their existing curriculum along with research-based strategies for interactions and instruction time with students. No other system takes such a holistic approach to student development.
We help you identify and create teachable moments that will affect the way students see their place in the world. We provide the training, evaluation, support and coaching along with the resources to create the most complete package of its kind. We teach the best strategies and practices for:
- Character Development
- Common Core
- Social Emotional Learning
- Whole Child Development
- Research-Based Instruction
- 21st Century Outcomes
On-site evaluation, mentoring, and webinars are available on specific implementation topics. Call for a free consultation at 800-711-2670.