Culture of Kindness
It’s your job to protect your students from bullying. Are you doing enough? Learn to create a culture of kindness in which bullying becomes unacceptable to students. Our workshops walk your team through strategies for identifying problems and implementing solutions that get students and parents involved.
Topics can be customized but typically include:
- Correctly defining and identifying bullying incidents and behavior
- Components of a comprehensive anti-bullying program
- Establishing classroom conduct guidelines and consequences
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities of students, staff, parents and the community
- Explaining existing practices and policies (state laws, district policies, etc.)
- Creating a culture of kindness in which bullying is not tolerated
Duration: 4-8 hours
Language: Available in both English and Spanish
Materials: Handouts for all participants
Book it! Email us or call 310-846-4800.