Bring the Six Pillars to life at your school or organization
CHARACTER COUNTS! works seamlessly with almost any curriculum or program including PBIS, Common Core and 21st Century Learning Standards. The process works by implementing the system and integrating it into existing curriculum and/or programming. This is accomplished by either sending a team to one of our Student Development Workshop (SDW) where we help kick start your program or by scheduling an on-site in-service tailored to your specific needs.
- Train the right people. Want to know who should attend?
- Pre-Analysis to determine current situation, perceptions and statistics (i.e. discipline referrals, absenteeism, grade performance, student and teacher engagement, etc.)
- Build buy-in among leadership and staff. Want free resources?
- Involve the community and parents. Want proven strategies?
- Procure or raise the needed funding for your initiative. Want fundraising and grant-writing resources?
- Learn from other CC! programs. Want to know what others are doing?
- Get information on training, support materials and consultation. Contact the National Office »
- Infuse the Six Pillars into your school through lesson plans, support materials and curricular-integration models.
- Help students improve their reading, writing, and critical-thinking skills.
- Implement a sportsmanship campaign at your school: Learn about Pursuing Victory With Honor.
- Celebrate character education with an annual community event in October: Learn about CHARACTER COUNTS! Week.
Learn how to change your community or organization’s culture.
We highly recommend sending a team of three or more individuals to one of our Student Development Workshop (SDW). Discount packages are available for groups. Our three-day training is designed to jump-start your implementation efforts and provide the tools to succeed! Your instructor will provide hands-on assistance in a small class atmosphere of 40 or fewer participants.
For larger teams and/or more comprehensive staff training, please see our customized in-service solutions.
Call us at 800-711-2670 to discuss your needs or submit a request.
Attend an open seminar or schedule a personalized training.
Pricing starts at $699 per person with group rates available starting at 3 or more registrants including group packages. See our upcoming schedule for current available dates. If you are planning on having 10 or more individuals attend, you’ll find that a customized in-service training will provide both a better value and can be tailored to your specific needs. One of our expert instructors will work with you to prior to your training date to tailor your upcoming event.
Quick answers to commonly asked questions
- What are the benefits of taking a Student Development Workshop?
- What new skills will I have as a Student Development Workshop graduate?
- What does Student Development Workshop certification mean?
- Who should attend a Student Development Workshop?
- Can you customize a Student Development Workshop for my school or community?
- Can I get graduate credit for a Student Development Workshop?