Bring the Six Pillars to life at your school or organization!
CHARACTER COUNTS!® works seamlessly with almost any curriculum or program including PBIS, Common Core and 21st Century Learning Standards. The process works by implementing the system and integrating it into existing curriculum and/or programming. This is accomplished by either sending a team to one of our Student Development Workshop (SDW) where we help kick start your program or by scheduling an on-site in-service tailored to your specific needs.
Train the right people. Want to know who should attend?
Pre-Analysis to determine current situation, perceptions and statistics (i.e. discipline referrals, absenteeism, grade performance, student and teacher engagement, etc.)
Build buy-in among leadership and staff. Want free resources?
Involve the community and parents. Want proven strategies?
Procure or raise the needed funding for your initiative. Want fundraising and grant-writing resources?
Learn from other CC! programs. Want to know what others are doing?
Get information on training, support materials and consultation. Contact the National Office »
- Infuse the Six Pillars into your school through lesson plans, support materials and curricular-integration models.
- Help students improve their reading, writing, and critical-thinking skills.
- Implement a sportsmanship campaign at your school: Learn about Pursuing Victory With Honor.
- Celebrate character education with an annual community event in October: Learn about CHARACTER COUNTS! Week.
Learn how to change your community or organization’s culture.
We highly recommend sending a team of three or more individuals to one of our Student Development Workshop (SDW). Our three-day training is designed to jump-start your implementation efforts and provide the tools to succeed! Your instructor will provide hands-on assistance in a small class atmosphere of up to 40 participants.
Call us at 310-846-8400 to discuss your needs or submit a request.
Schedule a workshop and personalize your training!
Pricing starts at $9,900 for an onsite 3-day onsite workshop for up to 40 people. One of our expert instructors will work with you to prior to your training date to tailor your upcoming event to your specific needs.
Quick answers to commonly asked questions
- What are the benefits of taking a Student Development Workshop?
- What new skills will I have as a Student Development Workshop graduate?
- What does Student Development Workshop certification mean?
- Who should attend a Student Development Workshop?
- Can you customize a Student Development Workshop for my school or community?
- Can I get graduate credit for a Student Development Workshop?