STUDENT ENGAGEMENT EXPERIENCES
Students demonstrate responsibility for their learning by becoming autonomous and resourceful learners who start and complete their school work without the need for direct supervision or external pressure.
I will be a better student if I act on the following beliefs:
- I am accountable to do what I need to do and learn what I need to learn to graduate; boredom and difficulty are challenges, not excuses.
- I will be happier and more successful if I take charge of my life and rely on myself rather than others to do what needs to be done.
- I can turn my ideas into realities.
- Be able to apply an understanding of the relationship between success in school and becoming what they want to be.
- Complete a project based upon a topic of interest to you.